Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great Blog Sale & quick nail update

I came across a great blog sale by The Daily Nail. She's getting ready to move around the world to India for 2 years!! So she's selling most of her stash. I think the prices are reasonable and you can take a look at what she's selling HERE. I bought 6 polishes for $15, and that includes shipping and handling! That was about $2.50 each! I can't wait to show you what I got.

Quickly, I'm so mad! My index finger nail broke but I knew that would happen. It was to be expected. It always seems to break once it gets to a decent length. I'm still going to continue trying out the Nail-aid for 3 more weeks just to see if it works. I'm still taking the vitamins. I'll post another picture next week. I really miss painting my nails though :(

1 comment:

  1. Can you use nail-aid as a basecoat? Then you can keep up the treatments AND polish every day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...