Thursday, September 29, 2011

Off Topic Thursday


I have to share that I am a Bzz Agent. I've gotten some awesome stuff to review from them in the past. I wish I had my blog back then. I've gotten Aveeno body lotion, Covergirl makeup, and my favorite so far a Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush! I have a Burt's Bees campaign coming soon. Can't wait! I'll definitely be blogging about that.

Today they sent me a great BzzCampaign featuring Lawry's Seasoned Salt and Seasoning Mixes. I've always used Lawry's seasoning salt and the taco mixes. I got a small bottle of the seasoning salt and 2 packs of taco seasonings. I also go something new. They have a Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala seasoning mix and Southwestern Chicken Style seasoning mix. All full size samples! I also got an apron and some coupons to pass along. If you'd like some .75 cent off coupons for these, let me know! I can send one to you! Here are some pics of the package:

The Bzz Box

The goodies: Apron, coupons, seasonings, and Welcome letter


Yummy tacos!
So have you tried Lawry's yet?



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...