Friday, October 14, 2011

Candy!

No nails to share today. Well, kind of. You can see my nails in the pics :) I am wearing Love & Beauty Dark Blue (I think, the names are so generic) layered with a silver glitter. It was the kind in the tulip bottle. Both from Forever 21. Anyway...I was excited to find some of my favorite candy at the grocery store today. I love the spicy and fruity mix of these Mexican candies!

There is a sticky, gooey candy inside the tube. You push the white part up and the candy comes out through the top through a bunch of little holes. It is kind of like those old school Play-Dough toys.


This is a watermelon flavored lollipop that is dipped in chili powder. Sounds gross but the flavors really come together. I love it!

With the wrapper off

What international candies do you like?

1 comment:

  1. I really like Norwegian chocolate, or just about any candy from Europe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...