Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fantasy Makers Haul

I ventured into Beverly's today, which is a craft and fabric store. I think they are only in California. I wasn't expecting to find anything make up wise. I went in looking for glass cabochons and pendant backings to make nail polish jewelry but that was kind of a dead end. I guess I'll be buying from Etsy or Ebay. Anyway, to get to the point, I found some Wet N Wild Fantasy Maker sets there! (They looked new to me, but after doing some research online, these might be from a few years ago.) They were having a BOGO Free sale on make up and eye lash kits! Also they had an older version of "Black Magic". It is the one that is multicolored bar glitter. They had the black creme also but they were named "Black Pearl". I got a red and black polish also in rose shaped bottles. They also had blue and white crackle polish there by some company I never heard of. I passed on those. So definitely check out a Beverly's if you have one near you!

Beverly's!

Pink Glitter polish, Pink/Purple Eye Shadow Duo, Pink Lipstick, Lashes with Pink & Purple Rhinestones

  Black polish, Black lip gloss Skull Ring(!), Temporary Tattoos, Lashes




Skull Shaped Lip Gloss Ring. Don't mind the spots on my hands. I have Vitiligo.



Black Magic
Rose Shaped Nail Polish

So did you find any of these yet? Do you have a Beverly's in your area?


2 comments:

  1. That's cool I love finding polish at unexpected places, those rose bottles are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! LUCKY!! :D I love the rose shaped polishes!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...