Monday, October 3, 2011

NOTD: Bronze Ablaze + All About You = Wallis

I know I said I was on a no polish to give my nails a break. Honestly I couldn't stay away. Seriously after I painted my nails this morning, I felt so much happier! Happy Happy Joy Joy! I missed my daily mani's. I've just come to realize my nails were meant to be short and I've accepted that. :)  So here is my first NOTD! One of my favorite blogs, Nouveau Cheap featured a "DIY version of Butter London Wallis" by using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Bronze Ablaze and Sinful Colors All About You. I had both colors in my stash (but not Wallis) and really liked the look of it. Here are my pics:

The two polishes I used

Outdoor shot. My hand looks creepy at this angle. LOL
Indoor Natural light.
Have you tried this yet? Does it compare to Butter London Wallis?


1 comment:

  1. I don't have Wallis but this combo is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...