Saturday, October 8, 2011

NOTD: Cougar Attack + Trick-Or-Treat

These new WNW colors are great but I have found so far the formula is thick and streaky. I'm so glad it even outs after a few coats. So today I layered Del Sol Trick-Or-Treat over Wet n Wild Cougar Attack. I was really surprised that I liked the way Cougar Attack looked on my nails. I just didn't have any high expectations from it I guess. But it really popped once I saw what it looked like on me. I decided to still have some fun and put a layer of Trick-Or-Treat over it. This is a color changing nail polish. It is orange with holographic glitter indoors. When you go out in the sun, it changes to black with holographic glitter.

Cougar Attack by itself




With a layer of Trick-or-Treat on top, indoors



Outdoors, and now its all black!

Thanks for looking. I have a haul to share soon. Some of the Muppets Collection from O.P.I.! Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Del Sol polishes, they're such fun. What did you use for your top coat?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...