Monday, November 28, 2011

Color-morphing Top Coat

This experiment was exciting! When I saw color-morphing powder for sale on More Nail Polish, I had to get some. Sure there might be some for sale cheaper and in the States where I am, but I am an impulse shopper. I didn't even bother researching. So I ordered all three powders plus some spectra-flair. I just added some red/green powder to some suspension base and it is awesome! I put one layer over a purple cream from Ulta. I'm not sure the name of it, but it is a mini that came in a Halloween set. If I remember the package, I think it is called Hocus Pocus maybe? Guess what that combination ended up looking like?


Look at that color shift? Shimmery copper-red to shimmery green all on a purple background. OMG it is reminiscent of Clarins 230! I can't stop staring at my nails! Another major lemming, killed! I just wish that purple came in a full size bottle. It looks great even by itself.

Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...