Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fight Night Franken!

 So tonight was the Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez fight. Marquez is from Mexico City where my husband is from. So we had to watch and root for the hometown hero. He was glued to the TV for 3 hours watching all the fights. I was inspired and decided I had to make a new polish. In honor of the fight, I present to you my new creation, "Bruised".




Bruised is a muave-purple with red flecks, like a bloody bruise. Heh. It was hard to catch the red flecks but you can see a little in the bottle shot. It was a modge podge mixture of several red and blue polishes.  It looked kind of gross in the bottle but turned out nice when I finally put it on. The bottom picture was with flash and made the purple brighter than it actually is IRL. I had to shake this forever. I have no BB's yet so will have to pick some up next trip to Wal-Mart. The formula turned out great but it was a little sheer. I had to put on 4 coats before I got total opaqueness. It dried quick and after a top coat of Seche, it didn't budge. I'm pretty happy with this creation. I love purples!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...