Saturday, November 26, 2011

Glitter Gradient

I tried my first glitter gradient tonight. I used holiday colors. I can't get a decent picture at all and the effect IRL is way better than what I could try to shoot on camera. For my base, I used Stuck in the Chimney by Nicole by OPI. It was a mini that came in a set I got from TJ Maxx. Then I sponged the gold, Glitter In My Stocking also by NOPI about 2/3 of my nail. On top of that I sponged Spark My Mistletoe which is a red glitter on the top 1/3 of my nail. Top coat of Gelous and then a coat of Seche Vite. I like it a lot. It is a very festive manicure.





Well I'm going to keep trying. I still haven't gotten sponge manicures down yet and I'm really horrible at stamping still too. But I plan to keep practicing and one day will get the hang of them ;)




1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Leibster award! Here's the post and rules:

    http://agirlandherchickennamedbetty.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-got-nominated-for-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...