Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's my NOTD: Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money. So shiny! 


It's about 9:30pm here. I'm actually working the late shift here at work. It is slow so I'm blogging :) lol.  It sucks but I'm getting paid extra. I don't mind. I got to sleep in this morning but I had to start cooking at 10:30 am so I could have everything ready before I had to work at 5:00. We didn't have anyone over and we didn't go anywhere. It was just me and my family. We don't have turkey. I make lamb every year instead. I make green bean casserole and pumpkin pie too. My husband is diabetic so I make him sugar free jello. That was his request, not mine. LOL. So it was a nice evening with my family. I'm very thankful for that. I still don't know if I plan on going Black Friday shopping yet after work. My pay day was today and usually a holiday pushes things back a day but the money actually came in yesterday! I'm thankful for that! Haha. But I'm stuck here til 12:30am so it is not like I can go wait in line for any good deals anyway. I also hate Wal-Mart on Black Friday. It is crazy. So anyway with that being said, I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it or not!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...