Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hauls and stuff

I have been slow with the posts lately. I think I need to take a break from the polish because I have been going a little cray-cray with all the hauls. I bought all the new Sally Hansen Gem Crush polishes. I don't know why I had to buy all of them, but I did. Luckily they were on sale this week at CVS and I got a $10 gift card back. I picked up the Eye Candy Collection by China Glaze. In addition to that, I also got the Color Club Mistletoe collection as well and some gift sets from Sally's!!! Wait I'm not done!! I also ordered some things off Ebay and bought another thing from another Facebooker overseas. Bleh. See crayyyzee.  I've read that some girls have also found some Sally Hansen Nail Prism sets at Ross and I have been stalking 2 different Ross' in my area and have not found those yet.  Boo! God help me if I find them....or more than one of them! I feel bad because tomorrow is my husbands birthday and I still have not bought him a present. Not to worry, I know what to get him and it should be easily available at Best Buy.

I am participating in Secret Santa in three different facebook groups. Most of that stuff above isn't even for that! LOL kinda. I have been all over town these past few days, shopping for the perfect gifts.  I was surprised with what I found today and I think I found some great things. I hope they like what I picked for them. I wish I could show you the stuff I got but don't want to ruin the surprise just in case my Secret Santa receiver reads my blog. Ooh that reminds me, I should take pictures of the stuff to share for later, before I send it off. Stay tuned for one big awesome haul post.

In other news, I went to Michaels today also. I had some ideas about resin crafting some jewelry and went to do some price research. Wow resin is kind of pricey (says the girl who probably just spent $100 or more on nail polish). I didn't get any now but I did buy $1 worth of white felt to use instead of cotton balls to remove nail polish with. Ok wait for it....On my receipt I got a 40% off coupon for any regular priced item for my next visit (if my next visit is between 11/20-11/23 which is lame!) but I think I'm going to use it to buy the resin. 40% off is a big help! Can't wait to start getting crafty and show off some stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...