Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Nail Mail and a Melmer!

I just want to say that I can't believe I'm almost at 50 followers. That's so cool and thanks for sticking by. I'm already thinking about a giveway and looking for the perfect prize. I follow a lot of blogs but if you'd like me to follow you, please comment below. Chances are, I probably already do :) !


This weekend was nice. I am in three different Secret Santa "groups" on Facebook and I got my first one! On Saturday I received a Secret Santa package. I got a lot of awesome stuff. I am a lucky gal. She got me the Orly Birds of a Feather gift set from Sally's, China Glaze Papaya Punch, some red and glitter stripers, CG Gr8 from the OMG collection, and an EOS hand lotion. I couldn't have been happier. A holo! Woo hoo! I sent all my Secret Santa Packages out yesterday. What a relief!

Also got a package from Bulgaria. I bought Essence Blue Addicted from her. It looks like it could be a Deborah Lippman dupe for Across the Universe. It is gorgeous.

And last but not least, I bought a "melmer" from Michaels. I got a great deal and I might go back and buy another because not all my stash can fit into one. It did fit most of them. This melmer is unbelievably tiny but I could fit more polish in it, more so than my other storage system. It was so easy to put together and I did it all by myself. I want to paint it because it is just Blah white.

From L to R, Top to Bottom: Bulgarian Nail Mail, Melmer in the box, Blue Addicted, my Secret Santa gifts, my finished melmer.

On a side note, I placed an order on TKB Trading for suspension base and mini bottles for frankening. It won't be shipping out until the 25th which is this Friday. I can't wait to start making my own polish!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing SS you got. I have two melmer's myself and I still need to decorate them.

    I'd love it if you followed me:
    http://addictedtotheallureofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...