Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Franken Supplies Came!

Oh ya! I got my order in from TKB Supplies! I kept it kind of small and just ordered suspension base, bottles and BB balls. I can't wait to start making my own polish! I placed an order on November 20th, I got a notice that it shipped on November 23rd, and today it's on my door step! Wow that's fast. But I must add, I am not that far from where they shipped it from. :) There are a lot of senseless pics here. And I instagramed them to death. lol. 
Here's the box it came in. I tore into it but then as an afterthought, I took a picture. Oh well

So this was is what's inside. It is all in plastic bags, sealed tight. The black things on the left are the caps to the mini bottles. There is glamour (suspension) base in the middle and the BB balls on the top. The mini bottles were way down at the bottom.



Here are some close-ups:
Obviously you see what this is :)
Caps and brushes to my minis!
BBBallz!
My mini bottles. I wish I bought more :(

Can't wait to start making my new creations!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, how do you make your own colours then? :0) xxxJoolsxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...