Thursday, December 1, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 1 - Snowfall

 First day of the 24 Days of Christmas Challenge! The inspiration is Snowfall. I tried to make it a light, icy blue with some shimmer. It reminded me of a fresh mound of snow. I used a base of Snow Me White by Sinful Colors. I topped that with a layer of LA Colors Glitter. My bottle has no name. I have pictures at the bottom of this post. Let me know if it has a name! And then on top of everything I put on a few coats of Colada Fizz by Revlon. That's what gave it that blue hue I wanted. It is also a scented polish and I guess by the name is supposed to smell like pina coladas. It doesn't. It kind of smells sweet and vanilla-y to me, like a cupcake. I wish it did smell more like coconuts though. I love that smell. Here are my pics:
 





Here are close ups of Colada Fizz and the LA Colors:
It is very sheer and has some tiny bits of flakies!
Holographic hex glitter!

Thanks for looking! Please don't forget to visit Paint That Nail!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...