Tuesday, December 13, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 12 - Holly

So technically this is a day late. Sorry, I had  a long day. So here's my design:


I used Nfu-oh 61, the holographic silver. I used it with the Aqua base but still had a little trouble with application. It dragged and I waited a while before painting the next coat.  I will try to take a pick in the sun to show off the holo but that will have to wait til my next post. The berries are Kleancolor Red-Hot which is red hex glitter in a red jelly base. I love this polish, it looks like strawberry glaze. The green is China Glaze Glistening Garland.


Thanks for looking! We're half way through! Ack reminds me I am running out of shopping days...




1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the placement of the design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...