Wednesday, December 14, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 13 - Christmas Trees

Another day late... sorry. I blame the Christmas season. Today's challenge is Christmas trees. So I tried something new and it turned out so AWESOME! I used the needle drag technique and only had to use two colors. There are some dings because it took FOREVER to dry. That and the clean up sucked. The clean up was bad only because of the colors I used. All in all I love the way this one turned out. I may have to choose this as my favorite and recreate it on the last day of this challenge. So enough yapping, here's a couple pics.

Middle finger turned out the best, exactly how I wanted it to.


Sorry not sure of the names of the colors but their both Color Clubs. The glitter was from the Mistletoe collection and the green was from that collection with all the neons with the blue shimmer. Electro-Candy I think? I was going to embellish them with ornaments and a star but I kind of like the abstract look of them.

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. wow - so simple and yet it TOTALLY works! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! i like the movement and the way you abstracted the layers of the christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...