Monday, December 5, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 5 - Snowman Face

Still doing the challenge! I'm on day five and I surprised myself and decided to do a french tipped mani. I never thought my nails were long enough to pull it off but I like it. I used a base coat of OPI Nail Envy, 3 layers of Essence Irreplaceable, Color Club Santa's Cinnamon for the tips, and the snowman face is Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Wet N Wild Ink Well, NYC Pumpkin and Color Club Santa's Cinnamon.

On an unrelated note, does anyone do Swagbucks? I just started getting into finding points, even though I've been signed up for a long time. The main way to earn points is to use it as a search engine. I still prefer to use Google for searches but occasionally will use their search engine. There are other ways on their site also. You can get picked for surveys, fill out daily polls, buy stuff, download coupons, trade in electronics...the list goes on. I recently got enough points to redeem them for Amazon giftcards. They have paypal cards too but they are worth more points.
If you would like to sign up, please use my referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/smarifa

Sorry for the Spam and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...