Wednesday, December 7, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 7 - Gingerbread Man

First full week of this challenge! I'm almost too ashamed to show you this. But honestly... whatev' at this point. I'm an amateur at nail art and I know it. Obviously now you know it too! LOL. I think I'm getting better at it though. Maybe?

So the colors I used was a coat of Snow Me White and I layered a thin coat of China Glaze Twinkle Lights. Then I drew the gingerbread men with Sinful Colors Nirvana. I can't believe this is the only brown I own! Please suggest some good browns for me because I love brown!


On a side note, if you have a CVS near you, they are having a great clearance sale right now! Lots of stuff I found today that is 75% off! I got some Revlon eye shadows for $1.37, a bunch of Sally Hansen stuff for about $2.80 each, some Wet N Wild stuff were 50% off, some L'Oreal lipsticks were 50% or 75% off (I can't remember which)...just all around awesome deals!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...