Friday, December 9, 2011

24 Days of Christmas: Day 9 - Red/Green

This manicure has been the most Christmas-y I think so far out of this whole challenge. I guess it is just the colors I used. Mainly glitters. The red I used was Santa's Cinnamon, the green was China Glaze Glittering Garland and then Sinful Colors Call You Later layered over that. Then I used Revlon Gold Coin to outline the green. But I wanted MORE glitter! So I went over Gold Coin with Nicole by O.P.I. Glitter In My Stocking. Finally topped it all off with Seche Vite.

Kind of a far away shot to put it into perspective.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. love all the glitters in one mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wee! You've been tagged @ http://obsessedwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...