Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some Recent Hauls

I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore nail polish until the new year but ugh...fat chance of that. I was able to get my hands on Essence Vampire's Love set. A facebook friend from Spain was able to order these and ship them to me here in the States. I freaking love Essence and so bummed these aren't available in the States. So here's the set I bought:
Into the Dark, Gold Old Buffy, the Dawn is Broken, Hunt Me If You Can, True Love

These three in the middle are my fave!
Gold Old Buffy (black w/ gold flakes!), the Dawn is Broken, (grey w/ silver glitter), Hunt Me If You Can (navy w/ silver flakes)    
My next haul is from Ebay. Three pretty, chunky glitters from a company called Nabi. I first saw a Nabi on Ali's Nail News and knew I had to find the one she used. Purple Jumbo Glitter is a bunch of different size iridescent glitter with some purple hex glitter. It was pretty easy finding it on Ebay and the seller offered a choice of 3. So I picked up two others. The others are Clear Roundg Glitter (that's not a typo by me, it is spelled like that on the label). It is pretty little heart shaped glitters and small iridescent glitters in a clear base. Last is Lilac Jumbo Glitter. Holographic bar glitter with iridescent glitter. They kind of remind me of Kleancolor Chunky Holos.
Purple Jumbo Glitter, Clear Roundg Glitter, Lilac Jumbo Glitter
My last haul is China Glaze from Sally's. I went in hoping the Finger Paints Special Effect flakies were out but no. I guess I'll have to go back next week. I did find some China Glaze though. I got Blue Sparrow Neon, Ahoy, Ingrid, and White Cap. I'm a little late picking these up. I guess the collection these came from came out a long time ago and I paid full price for these. Probably should have just bought them online. But oh well...I don't regret it. I love these colors! Ingrid especially!
Love the shimmer in this!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Swatches! I'm so sad I don't have any Essence polishes. I may have to set up a swap with someone.

    BTW I tagged you with an award. If you'd like to pick it up, you can find it at http://www.glitterobsession.com/2011/12/christmas-challenge-wrapup-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...