Friday, January 27, 2012

Free Electric Shaver

This is not polish related obviously by the title. I am a BzzAgent and I got an email from them.


Know someone who could use a premium shaver?

Invite friends to join BzzAgent
We’re getting ready to launch a campaign for a brand new premium electric shaver, and hoping you can help us find the best people to join. If you know any gents between the ages of 13 and 20, invite them to become a BzzAgent for a chance to participate in the program.

Send them to bzzagent.com/go/shaver to learn more and join.
So if your boyfriend, young son, newphew, best guy friend, etc... is interested in getting a free razor, send them to this link. I have been a BzzAgent for a while. There is no cost to join. They invite you to join a "campaign" as they call it, send you a product, ask you to test it out, review it, spread the word about it to your friends and the product is yours to keep! In the past I've reviewed a Sonicare toothbrush, dog food (for my dog of course!), Burts Bee's lotion and cleansers, Lawry's spices, and lots of other things. I love this website! And no I don't get any compensation or referral points or whatever for this post. I'm just spreading the love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...