Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just checking in...

Hi everyone! Just like the title says, I'm just checking in. I joined a gift exchange in a Facebook nail polish group. It is a Secret Valentine, just like Secret Santa. It is international. My second international posting. So I'm excited! I hope I got her stuff she couldn't get in her country. I made her a nail polish necklace too. Darn I totally forgot to take a pic. Oh well I used Nabi Purple Jumbo glitter over Wet and Wild Back Alley Deals. It turned out fabulous if I do say so myself :)

I have a small haul. I bought the Nicki Minaj mini's and a full size of Metallic for Life. I love this glitter! It is so freaking shiny and totally does remind me of some robotic type nails. lol. Did anyone else get the set of mini's that were mislabeled? My set included a mini Save Me, the silver glitter with rainbow bar glitter, but on the front of the box it said "Metallic for Life". Now I don't want to open the box in case it is a collectors item. Hah ha.

And the last thing I want go share is that I went to Michael's yesterday and they were selling nail stickers, like the Sally Hansen Salon Effects. I don't know about the quality, I'm thinking they are more like stickers than actual nail polish strips, but it came in a pack of 10 for $1.99 and came in many designs.

If you bought some and used them, let me know how they are in the comments!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...