Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Secret Valentine Gift

In my nail polish Facebook group, we are doing Secret Valentine gifts. Just like Secret Santa. I got mine the other day and it was pretty awesome! She got me two polishes off my wish list. I'm not a Twilight fan much but I just loved the insignia on these Nox Twilight bottles. So yeah that's why I wanted them. Also the colors are really pretty.  I got Nox Citrus which is a coral pink with gold shimmer and Nox Poseidon which is a sky blue. Then she also gave me an empty roller ball jar/applicator/thingy (not sure what it is called!) and suggested I put some cuticle oil in it. That's such a great idea! I'm only worried that it is made of glass and if I put oil in it, it might drip out or something and make it greasy. Then I'd drop the thing and break it into a million pieces. Yeah I over-think things sometimes. I got Fun-Dips, Hershey Kisses and Cinnamon Candied Hearts too (already eaten)! Haven't had those since I was a kid. Last thing is a little bottle of black cherry scented anti-bacterial hand gel from Bath & Body works. It came in a holster to carry it around in. I love everything! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...