Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spoiled Haul from CVS.com

Just wanted to quickly share an order I placed on CVS.com. This is some of the new Spoiled polishes from Wet N Wild.
From L to R: Shrimp on a Barbie, Use Protection, Show Me the Money, Shuffle the Deck, Are Mermaids Real?, Jewelry Heist, Pet My Peacock, Papa-paparazzi. The lids are taped.
There are two I got that are pretty much dupes for two Sinful Colors. Use Protection is a dupe for Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and Show Me the Money is a dupe for Sinful Colors Call You Later.

I saw others that might be dupes too. There was a mint green that looked like Sinful Colors Mint Apple. They are both $1.99 but you can't get Sinful Colors at CVS and you can't get Spoiled at Rite-Aid. So I guess it just depends where you get it from. The brushes are different. I haven't been able to try these yet but I read reviews and most of them say these brushes suck!

CVS was also nice enough to send me samples. That was unexpected. But they must think I'm getting too old for nail polish. They sent me Metamucil samples and a brochure for a medical alert system ("I've fallen and I can't get up!"). But they made up for it by giving me some coupons for chocolates and a sample of lotion.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I just bought Shuffle The Deck. I haven't tried it out, yet, but I am planning on my next mani. Luckily, it's more of a layering polish so the crappy brush won't be too big of an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brushes are hit and miss :-/ I'd say I hate about 50% of mine (I bought 18).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I want to see Jewelry Heist and Pet My Peacock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...