Sunday, February 26, 2012

Latest Haul for February

Wow I've been away for a while. I haven't really painted my nails lately but I have been shopping like crazy. Here is my latest haul. Excuse the lousy pictures.


So on my search for the new Sinful Colors Castaway Collection (please see swatches by Mimi of Make Up Withdrawal!) and Green Ocean, none of which Walgreens had yet; I did find some of the other new colors out. I got Island Coral, Bikini, and Blue By You. Innocent is also part of the haul but I picked that up at Target. If anyone wants to swap, I can get you some Spoiled polishes. I really want to get SC Grecian Sun, Zeus, and Olympia


I also got nail mail from an international swap. Kerrie from Pish Posh and Polished and I swapped. I was able to get a Max Factor Fantasy Fire!! Woo hoo! And since most of the swatches I've seen of this are over Revlon Royal, I had to buy this also. That was purchased here in the States by me :)  I own very few Revlons and I can't believe I took so long to get this one. I love it, even on its own. Kerrie if you are reading this, I hope you get your package soon!  

Awkward hand shot.

Also as part of the swap, I got some Barry M's. My first ones. I have the Crock Effects, Lavender Hexograms and Racing Green. I'm so excited to try the Croc Effects. I haven't worn it on my nail yet but when I swatched it (yes on top of base color) on my nail wheel, it flaked away when dried. Like literally I blew on it to dry and it like disintegrated and flaked off. Weird. Hope it reacts differently to my nails.

Lastly I picked up a set of Cheeky Stamping plates. These are sold on Amazon for $17.99. You get 26 plates with 160 designs on them total. They have some cute images but a lot of the images are pretty small. I hope I can get good use out of them. I have heard a lot of good things though from other girls that have used them and hopefully they all stamp well.

Well that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...