Friday, February 10, 2012

NOTD: Pure Ice Kiss Me Here + Trendy Milano 132

  Today was a gloomy day and I felt like wearing a gray polish. Is it gray or grey? I'm never sure. The base coat is Pure Ice Kiss Me Here. Such a weird name. Who would want to kiss anything if it is this color? It seemed a little too plain by itself so I added a top coat of this glitter. I think the brand name is trendy Milano but I can't find anything about it online. There is no name, just number 123 on the bottom. I got it as a gift from a Secret Santa package and it is international. It came all the way from Cyprus.

The glitter in this is a color changing glitter and there are different size hex glitters. It turns to blue to green to gold. When I put it on, it is barely noticeable except in certain light. Then it flashes blue or green. It is pretty and reminds me of Finger Paints Flecked, just in glitter form. If anyone has any information on this brand, please leave a comment!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is really pretty too! Love that layering glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...