Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome February

Well it is the first day of the shortest month of the year. We have 29 days this month! It is a Leap Year!

I think I want to start doing a monthly "theme" for my nails. I was trying to come up with a theme for my manicures this month and just decided to do red and pinks because of Valentine's Day. I am stealing this idea from another blogger (and I'm sorry I forget which blogger is doing this). Today I put two coats of Orly Ma Cherie. It is a bright red jelly. Then I topped it with a layer of China Glaze Ring in the Red which has red glitter. It looks really nice. I was afraid it would look too Christmas-y but now that I see it IRL it can totally pass for a Valentine's mani.



While researching the theme for February, I discovered that February has many different "holidays". Besides being African American History Month, February is also Beans Month, International Hoof-care Month, and Marijuana Awareness Month. February first is also G.I. Joe Day, Robinson Crusoe Day, and Working Naked Day! lol Just some random stuff I found out online.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...