Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catrice Nail Mail

It's been a while since my last post. I've just been lazy. Also my nails had to be filed down because they they kept breaking and my cuticles are ripped and awful. But I had to share what I got in the mail from Jewli, a girl who is in my facebook group. I got three Catrice and these are my first Catrice, which is a European brand.

The first one I'll show you is Dirty Berry. Dirty Berry is a lilac color with a very subtle scattered holo. It's barely noticeable unless you look real close. It love it.  And the name is fun too :)
Dirty Berry

The next one is Genius in the Bottle. This one some might describe as a dupe for Chanel Peridot. It is pretty close. The duo chrome was hard for me to photograph but it is a cool gold/green shift.
Genius in the Bottle

The last one is After Eight. It is a dark blue green. I was hoping this would be a dupe to one of my favorite colors that has been discontinued now, Wet N Wild Morbid. It is almost a dupe. Morbid is just a tad bit darker and has a bit of a metallic look to it. But close enough for me. I really needed a back up and this bottle is much bigger than the little WNW color craze bottles.
After Eight

On a side note, my daughter and I went to go see the Hunger Games last night. Who else went to see it? We loved it!  My daughter dressed up like Katniss, braided her hair to the side, and even did her nails. She's 11 and does her own nail art. I wish I took a picture, they came out great. They were painted black and she took a glittery red striper and glittery gold striper and made flames. And SPOILER ALERT!! Katniss doesn't even have her nails done in the movie! I really wanted to see how they would do it since it was mentioned in the book a few times. But oh well, it can't all be true to the book I guess. Effie had some cool nails though.

This is her dressed up as Katniss. Yes it is a bad picture. It is hard to make out but her hair is braided and she's wearing the Mockingjay pin. This is her jacket and we bought it last year but it looked like Katniss' tribute jacket. She also has her leather boots on. She's such a fan girl. LOL

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Love 'Genius in the bottle' :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...