Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not Polish Related: Opening of Love VoxBox

Today I got my VoxBox from Influenster.com. This is my first box of samples and I love this box! Sorry if it drags on. There were some great things in this box!

Opening of the box!
First thing I got was a box of Stash Herbal Tea. It was a 9 flavor sampler. I love green tea by Stash but these are new flavors. The flavors in this box is Acai Berry, Blueberry Superfruit, Chamomile, Cinnamon Apple Chamomile, Lemon Ginger, Licorice Spice, Mango Passionfruit, Peppermint, and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus. I have tasted the Lemon Ginger already since I'm battling with a sore throat. It is very good with some honey. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

Venus Razor! 
I got a new Gillette Venus Razor. Venus razors are my favorite. I've already used it. The moisture bars are made with Olay. It smells good and is very moisturizing. My only complaint is that the moisture bars wear down pretty quick. I only used it once and the bars are pretty much gone. The razors are still good though.

Nail decals

Nail Dress by Kiss. These are cute. I have Sally Hansen ones that are the exact same design. I can't wait to see how these hold up.

Truvia Sweetener packs. I have not tried yet.


Ghiradelli Chocolates w/ a Coupon
Yes the chocolate is already gone and it was soooo good. Ghiradelli is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...