Thursday, March 29, 2012

Purple Gradient


Lately I've been pretty bored painting my nails just one color. I'm not that great at nail art as I've mentioned before but I want to step out of my comfort zone a little. Baby steps. So yesterday I tried sponging my tips. Today I tried doing a gradient. I'm still practicing sponging. I think I'm getting the hang of it. It looks OK. I like it but I think I probably could have used more colors. I only used three and the last "dark" one was too sheer so it ended up looking like the middle color. My base is Zoya Marley. The middle color is Zoya Caitlyn and the tips are Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl. These colors were easy to sponge with. I will probably use a much darker color next time on my tips. Maybe even just use black.


Well thanks for looking. Hopefully I'll have something more nicer too look at tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...