Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Frankens & Mani

Hope everyone is having a great St. Patrick's Day! Anyone wake up at 6am to go drink some green beer? I'm not a drinker and it is raining cats and dogs here in coastal CA. I just want to sleep all day.

I don't even have anything green to wear except nail polish. I really wanted to do a green water marble but I tried about 10 times and failed about 10 times. So I just made some frankens. One is a dark green holo. I used a-england Dragon as my inspiration. The other franken was inspired by Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed. Yes I tried to make a glittery green polish with flakes. I like the way it came out but it doesn't necessarily kill my lemmings for Dragon or Toxic Seaweed.

Bottle shots. Glittery Flakie on left, holo green on right
 Glitter accent nail. The other fingers are holo. The holo was hard to capture with indoor lighting but it is there. It showed up better in the bottle.

Well thanks for looking. Have a safe and happy St. Pat's day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...