Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Venus & Olay Razor

Today I'm going to post a review on the new Venus & Olay Razor from Gillette. I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. All my opinions are my personal opinions and I was not paid in anyway.  

The razor kit I received.
 The Gillette Venus & Olay Product Details:
  • Venus’ five-bladed razors shave you close and adjust to women’s curves for a smooth and comfortable shave, even over tricky shaving areas like knees and ankles.
  • Olay Moisture Bars contain skin-enhancing elements found in Olay products: Petrolatum helps lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness and Glycerin helps offer that goddess glow! Just wet the razor to release a light lather – no separate shave cream required.
  • As with most Venus razors, new Venus & Olay also features a rounded, pivoting head designed for women’s curves, and a soft-grip ergonomic handle for confident control, even in wet and soapy environment
 My thoughts after 2 uses:
I was able to get a very close shave and maneuver over the "tricky shaving areas" just fine. I didn't get any knicks or cuts. I like the design also of the pivoting head. It does make using the razor a lot easier and the soft-grip handle is nice too. I used it in the shower, without any shaving cream or gel. I never dropped it or lost any control over the razor.  The Olay Moisture Bars are excellent. All you have to do is just run it under the water a bit to get them wet and start shaving. The only problem I find is that the moisture bars do tend to wear down pretty fast. Maybe because I was using in the shower and the constant water going over them was wearing the bars down faster?  I love the way it smelled and the way my legs felt afterwards. My skin was soft and smooth and very moisturized. I didn't even need to put any lotion on. I love all the Venus razors but this is definitely one of my favorites.

Where to Buy
A refillable Venus & Olay with one replacement cartridge sells for approximately $8.99-$10.99. Packages of three replacement cartridges are available for about $14.99 - $19.49.
Venus & Olay will be available starting March 15, 2012 at food, drug, convenience and mass merchandise stores throughout the United States.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...