Sunday, April 1, 2012

Green & Gold Holo Croc

Happy April Fool's Day! I don't have any tricks up my sleeves today. I can't believe it is already April! March went by fast. It will be summer before I know it. So I really wanted to do a design with cherry blossoms because April always makes me thinks of cherry blossoms. I grew up in Northern Virgina so going to see the Cherry Blossoms in D.C. was always special. But I'm getting off track considering I didn't end up doing any cherry blossoms. The designs never came out to what I was thinking about in my head. I tried a few different designs and I wasn't happy with any :(

I saw my holo green franken sitting out and put that on. Why not, it is a nice sunny day today after a few days of clouds and rain. Then also I saw the crocodile design on the image plate I already had out and decided to stamp my nails with that. The image is from Bundle Monster BM-224 and I stamped it using China Glaze GR8. The holo green is a mixture of Barry M Racing Green, Wet N Wild Black Creme and spectraflair. This isn't very "spring-y" but I really love this green and green is a spring color, right?




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...