Saturday, April 7, 2012

Indie Polish Review

I recently purchased this nail polish off of an etsy shop called Wonder Beauty Products. The owner Jen has a lot of unique colors and her packaging is pretty unique as well. Her nail polishes are stored in a cosmetic jar (no brush) and come with her own "Crystal Liquid Fusion". It is a fast dry top coat and you can use the brush from that to apply the nail polish.

Every polish you order comes with its own top coat and a stirring stick. The name of the polish I ordered was "Aphrodisiac". It is kind of a dusty sea foam green, it reminds me of OPI Mermaids Tears. It has tiny gold glitter, some teal glitter, and silver hex glitters.


So basically you use the stick to stir up the formula and then use the brush from the liquid fusion to apply it to your nail. I found that stirring would help disperse the glitter but the bigger pieces would immediately fall to the bottom after stirring.

See, hardly any pretty silver hex glitters on my nails :(. They all fell to the bottom before I could pick them up with the brush. The formula was fine though, other than that. It went on smooth. It was sheer but it was easy to build it up to opaqueness. I'm pretty sure this is 3 coats plus top coat. It dried shiny. The top coat made it even shinier.


If you'd like to order your own, her Etsy shop can be found here. She also has a Facebook page here. This product was purchased by me with my own money and all opinions are mine!

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...