Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Random Find

I stopped by my local Target today and noticed they re-did the nail polish section. They moved around some stuff and also added O.P.I. I know some Targets usually carry O.P.I. but this is something new for mine. The selection was small and I don't even think they had any current collections or even anything from the core collection. I bought a coppery shimmery polish with flakies in it. It is labeled as "I'd Like to Thank..." but when I came home to google it, I realized that wasn't it. Another quick google search later and I'm pretty sure I'm now the proud owner of Shim-Merry Chic. This is from a Christmas collection a few years ago and too bad Target didn't have any others from this collection. I would have loved to pick up Merry Midnight and Smitten with Mittens. It is so weird that it is mislabeled though.


Have you found anything random lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...