Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nail Mail and Stamping Practice

Just recently Cult Nails posted a little note on Facebook that Toxic Seaweed was down to the last 250 and to order soon before they sell out. This is one I really wanted to so I quickly placed an order for that and Captivated. I just got them today! Wow that was fast. I placed an order on Saturday night and got it today, Wednesday.

Wow I was not expecting Toxic Seaweed to be this gorgeous. Pictures do not do it justice. I will say the same for Captivated.

Cult Nails Captivated and Toxic Seaweed

Also still practicing the stamping skills so I just wanted to share a few pics. It's boring, nothing amazing so just warning you ahead of time. I still have on OPI Shim-merry Chic (or I'd Like to Thank... as the label says) and stamped over it with Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen Gold Chrome. The plate is Bundle Monster BM-201.



Incidentally though, I'm left handed and when I used my left hand to stamp my right hand, it was a complete FAIL. The image was crooked on some. I couldn't stamp the whole image completely on the others. It just looks awful. When I used my right hand to stamp my left hand, it looked great. Go figure. These are pics of the good hand. 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. lol, how weird with your left hand / right hand thing. Practice makes perfect tho xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...