Friday, April 6, 2012

Pop My Bubbles


This is Sinful Colors Morning Star. It is one of their new colors from the "Girls in Pearls Sheer Shimmer Collection." It is a pretty periwinkle blue. I stamped a bubble design on it from Cheeky plate ch9. The color I used on the stamp is Color Club Cold Metal from the Foiled Collection. Some of the image didn't stamp completely, hence the "pop my bubbles" title of this blog post. It is probably due to my technique because the whole image was on the stamp just fine. Nothing wrong with the plate. It just means I need to practice more. Extreme close up coming.


 Here is the image it is supposed to be if you can't tell.

If anyone out there has any tips on how to get the image to stamp completely without little bits and pieces left behind, please let me know! Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...