Monday, May 21, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: Koi Pond

So as part of being in the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge, there is Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays. Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays are where we re-create manis from different blogs or pictures we have "pinned" on Pinterest, and link back to the original blogger. I found this nail art recently in my reader and it comes from Mr. Candiipants. This is my inspiration:

I love koi and this looked simple enough that even I, someone who hardly does any freehand art, could do. It ain't the greatest but I'm pretty darn proud of it. This goes beyond my comfort zone and I'm glad I was able to at least try doing this. I think my koi are short and chubby but they are really cute that way :)

The base color is Sinful Colors Be Happy. The white is Sinful Colors Snow Me White. The orange is OPI A Roll in the Hague. The black is Wet N Wild Black Creme. The bubbles are stamped with Snow Me White and the plate is Cheeky CH9.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to visit the other blogs participating!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...