Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birthday Nail Mail


I received my second birthday club package from Stephanie from Polished Paige.These are the polishes I got. I received my first Jessica polish, Monarch. I love grays! Also I did not know that China Glaze has a polish with literally my name on it. It is called Stella! That's so cool.
Jessica Monarch, Spoiled Pet My Peacock, China Glaze Stella, Spoiled The Parking Meteor Expired

She also got me these extras, which I love. The little compact mirror is freakin' adorable.
The pink bag is a little lunch tote. It says, "Lunch time will make everyone happy." The little yellow rectangle with hearts on it is a compact mirror. I got Honey Cream shea butter lip balm by One.  A cute coin purse that was filled with candy. More strawberry candies. Orly Nail whitening, which I really need after the last summer challenge mani. The blue I used totally stained my nails and I don't usually get stained nails.

Thanks Stephanie! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...