Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dandy Nails Part 1: Wingless

I recently placed an order with Dandy Nails. Her shop is temporarily closed and she is all sold out now. I was only able to snag two polishes but I'm so happy with both of them. Today I want to show you Wingless. It is a blue and gold shard glitters in a clear base. I love love love it! I will share my other purchase with you on another post so stay tuned for that!


This is Wingless. These glitters are so shiny, light just bounces off them no matter what. I could not take a good picture for anything because of all the reflection coming off it. I'm wearing one coat on top of Color Club Nomadic Nude. The glitters lie flat for the most part. I had a piece or two stick up but I pushed them down and put a coat of Gelous and Poshe on top and things were fine. The formula was thick, as expected but so easy to work with. There is decent coverage with just one coat. I love this!

Here is a close up of the bottle.

Are shard glitters your thing? These are my favorite type of glitters right now!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this polish! it's so original and unique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...