Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dandy Nails Part 2: Bathed In Light

This is part two of my review of indie polishes made created by Sandy at Dandy Nails. Part one was for Wingless and can be found here. My second purchase is Bathed In Light. This is a perfect name for this polish. I don't want to sound corny, but there is something ethereal about this polish.

 3 coats, in the sun
This is a duo-chrome scattered holo polish. It is gorgeous. It shifts from purple to gray. I think I've even seen  pink and green!


It is a little sheer but you can build up the opaqueness easily. I wore three coats in all these pics. The formula is awesome and easy to work with. I did not have any issues with clean up. 

3 coats, in the shade
There are micro holographic glitter throughout. It looks like it would be gritty but that is not the case at all. I did use a top coat just because I always use top coat.


I seriously love this. I think it is my favorite indie polish I have bought so far. Hope you get a chance to pick one up yourself!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...