Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's My Birthday...Month!


I am in a nail polish birthday group on facebook. The idea was started by Lacquered Me. Basically there are twelve of us and each person is assigned a birthday month. Then each person sends a nail polish gift to that person who has the birthday month. I have June. It is my birthday month. It doesn't have to be your actual birthday, as mine is really in March.

 I have made some incredible friends as all the girls in my group are amazing! If I never joined this group, I probably wouldn't know about the Purple Crumpet Fairy nail art challenge group or the Adventures in Stamping group on facebook, both started by Debbie from the Crumpet. The nail polish community is just really amazing and I'm just so happy to be a part of it. Ok enough about this, now lets show you my first gift from Debbie herself.

a england St. George has been a lemming of mine for a while and I'm so happy to get this! I also received Max Factor Fantasy Fire. She also made me a pretty frosty blue franken she called Emerald Estella. It has some silver holographic glitter in it. So pretty!

Also I received from Debbie  two of the new Barry M's and Models Own Hed Kandi Glitters. These were purchases she was able to make for me. She is from the UK and these aren't availabe stateside I don't think.
I will be getting more gifts throughout the month, so stay tuned! Thanks in advance ladies!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...