Monday, June 25, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: ThatsSOfresh Rainbow shooting stars

Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays are where we re-create manis from different blogs or pictures we have "pinned" on Pinterest, and link back to the original blogger!

Today I picked a pin from one of my favorite nail art blogs, ThatsSOfresh. She has so many designs I want to try! I made a rainbow with stripers and stamped white stars across it. I even managed to do both hands today!

 The base color is Cult Nails Nevermore. The colors I used for the rainbow are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lickety-Split Lime, Brisk Blue, Orange Impulse, and Speedy Sunburst and Sinful Colors Verbena. The stamp is Cheeky CH26 and Konad Special White.

in the sun
indoor light
 Thanks and please see the other MSMD posts!

8 comments:

  1. I love April's blog! This is one of my fave mani's by her and you did a fantastic job recreating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - especially as it was done in a completely way than I expected! Great choice and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job, I love these!!!! I actually tried these exact ones a few weeks ago and it was a complete fail lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this now thank you so much! You did a awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...