Monday, June 18, 2012

MSMD Mondays: Mermaid Nails

This is the first time I've tried to do mermaid nails. I finally got a great stamping plate to use, MASH-39, which has the fish scales pattern. I didn't have one exact mani that I used as a guide. I've just seen several lately that I've liked. Some examples are from Natalie from heartNAT and Cristina from Let Them Have Polish.

My base is Sinful Colors Blue By You. It is a very bright blue with some teal shimmer. It is so pretty.

Then I sponged Zoya Zusa, Orly Mermaid Tale, and love & beauty gold glitter.

I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the fish scales. If I haven't said this already, I love these Mash plates! They have seriously made stamping effortless.

Thanks for reading, please check out the other blogs!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...