Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PCF Summer Challenge: Gardening


Today's challenge is Gardening. I'm not much of a gardener. I tend to kill whatever I try to plant. I did manage to grow strawberries last summer so I decided to go with that. It didn't die but was apparently the main source of food for a mouse or bird. Never got to taste any of the berries myself. :(  I also live in an area of California that is famous for strawberries. Hurray for strawberries!


The green base is Sally Hansen Insta-dri Lickety-Split Lime. The flowers are Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Firefly. The strawberry is Sally Hansen Insta-dri Rapid Red and Lickety-Split Lime. The darker leaves is from a england St. George.

Thanks for looking. Please see the other blogs participating!

3 comments:

  1. Love these nails! SO cute! I kill everything I plant too. I guess we are just not gardenly gifted lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...