Saturday, June 16, 2012

PCF Summer Challenge: Hippie/Retro/Summer of Love

Today's challenge is Hippie/ Retro/ Summer of Love nails! I don't know if this screams retro but I think it is very "hippie-ish" and psychedelic. I used all of the neon colors from Color Club Electro Candy collection.


I put a thick coat of Wet N Wild French White Creme. Then I used a dotting tool and used all the neon colors and dotted them all over while the base coat was still wet. Then I used a non fast dry top coat and it smeared all the dots together to make this cool water color look. It took a while to dry because of the thick base coat.

Then, and I probably shouldn't have, I put a layer of Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope. I used a england st. george to stamp the suspicious leaf on my ring finger. lol. The stamp came from Bundle Monster BM07.

Hope you like. Please visit the other blogs too! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...