Saturday, June 23, 2012

PCF Summer Challenge: Picnic


Today's challenge is a picnic mani. 


They are ants on a picnic blanket! I didn't realize until I was editing the picture that my pinky got smudged. Grr! Oh well too lazy to re-do it. So I used a base of Wet N Wild French White Creme, stamped with Sally Hansen Rapid Red and Mash-50. The "ants" is from Wet N Wild Tangled In My Web. Inspiration for this came from Polish Art Addiction and Chalkboard Nails. I think this is really cute in its own weird way. I may have to wear it for a day or two!

Thanks for looking. Please see the other blogs participating in the challenge! 




2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! That is super cute! I will be trying it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - we did the same thing!! xx yours is better tho - my blanket ended up smudged aka rumpled lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...