Monday, July 2, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: Karinea0a - Firework Nails

It is Monday and it is Monkey See Monkey Do time! This mani comes from Karine at Karinea0a. She made fireworks! When I saw it, I knew I had to recreate it. What a perfect time to do it, with the 4th of July coming up. Her base is OPI Catch Me In Your Net. The closest I have is Wet N Wild Teal of Fortune. It still came out beautiful but the trouble I have with blues is that it stains my skin and when I try to clean up around my cuticles, it just gets worse. lol So sorry about that in advance.


Kleancolor Blue Eyed Girl is like a jelly sandwich in one polish. I love that it is so squishy and the glitters are large and you don't have to fish for any hexes.

Thanks for looking! Have a fun and safe 4th of July!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...