Thursday, July 12, 2012

Playing Catch-up

So sorry I haven't posted anything the last few weeks. It is summer and the kids are home and I just haven't been motivated to do any nail art. Two weeks ago my family went camping and that always wrecks my nails. I even took cuticle oil and hand lotion with me, but they still ended up drying and peeling. So I've been trying to get them back up to my standards. I think they look much better than they did so I'm not afraid to show them off to you now. :)

On Monday, just to get back to painting my nails,  I just grabbed a random polish from my stash and decided to put on whatever I pulled out. It was Love & Beauty Purple/Multi. Got to love those generic names. Obviously it is purple, and it has scattered holographic sparkles in it. It is really pretty but dries gritty so I used a coat of Gelous and then a top coat of Poshe. It smoothed it all out and this mani pretty much lasted for 4 days before it started chipping. I was surprised!


See my next mani after the jump!



 Since this started chipping off in big chunks today, I removed that and actually put some thought to what I wanted to put on next. The pics below is what I came up with. This is two coats of Sinful Colors Luminary. It is a peachy pink with a silvery shimmer. Then I layered two coats of Rainbow Honey a little kindness. Rainbow Honey is an indie brand and a little kindness is from the Equestria Collection inspired by My Little Pony! If you like what you see, these are still available on her website it looks like.
A Little Kindness was inspired by Fluttershy; Rose, white, gold, and soft green glitters float in a delicate and soft yellow base with an iridescent pink shimmer.



 Well that's what I have to show today. I have some hauls that I hope to share in the next few days hopefully so look out for that. I hope to get back to the Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge too, maybe by next week.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...