Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another Unicorn Mani

It is so depressing that summer is almost over, for me at least. The kids start school in two weeks. Some schools in other districts have already started. So today I wanted to brighten up my mood by wearing some neons from the Color Club Electro Candy collection. Most of the colors have a blue shimmer. They are really beautiful. I decided to do a gradient and top it with Cover Band Sticks and Stones. Then I stamped a unicorn for accents from Mash-39 on my thumb and ring finger. Unicorns are awesome!


I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White as a base. Then Color Club Volt of Light on each finger. For the blue, I sponged Color Club Pure Energy on top. For the pink, I used Color Club Electro Candy. Gradients are such a PITA for me. This one was no different. But I still love the way it looks. I can never get a soft gradient. The lines never blend well. That's why I added the glitter on top. You can hardly notice.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...